You're normally so careful. Or, maybe you've just been lucky up until now. You never thought you'd get caught. And yet, here you are, on your way to Pentonville. Well, you can't have that, can you? Prison orange really doesn't suit you...
First step: Stop the van.
Second step: Escape.
Third step: Retire to the Bahamas.
Simple enough, isn't it? Well, let's just hope that luck sees you out...
You and your gang have been arrested and found guilty. A life sentence at HM Prison Pentonville awaits you all. Can you stop the van and escape within 60 minutes or will you be trapped forever behind bars?
Prepare to be locked in a room with a zombie that is chained to the wall! Hidden in the room is a key that will unlock the door to your survival. To find the key you must locate numerous clues and solve riddles.
Will you keep your head and lead your team to victory...or make the tough decision about which 'friend' you are willing to sacrifice for the greater good?
Every five minutes the hungry zombie’s chain will be released another foot. Within an hour, the zombie will be able to reach you. You have 60 minutes to the find clues, solve the puzzles, unlock the door and escape the room without getting eaten!
MI6's Intelligence Division has recruited you to assist with a highly sensitive case. The clock is ticking and it's important you don't fail. The security of the nation is at risk, we can't stress this enough. Intel has come in that there's a double agent in your ranks that has stolen national secrets. Enter Trapped Undercover, an MI6 surveillance van, where you will have all of MI6's resources at your fingertips.
You have sixty minutes to identify the double agent before they escape the country. With only your team and MI6's secure surveillance van to aid you, you're the only hope of stopping information getting into the wrong hands.
Trapped Undercover is an immersive spy-hunt experience unlike any other. This live-action thriller will keep you on your toes for a adrenaline filled hour of immersive interaction, puzzle-solving and surveillance.
Escape Rooms are perfect for a variety of groups! From corporate team building, to birthday parties, to stag & hen groups, to kids and school groups, and even just as an excuse to go out with your friends! There's no limitation on who can participate.
While the experiences carry minimum ages specific to the room, these can be lowered to any age with advanced notice. Trapped can organise age appropriate clues and lessen the more adult themes in the rooms to make a great experience for children.
Bookings & Payment:
- All bookings must be fully paid for in advance. Confirmed bookings may prevent other customers from booking their desired time and date and are therefore subject to our cancellation policy – Once confirmed and paid for, all bookings at Bunker 51 are non-refundable and non-transferable. This includes standard game sessions, party and food/drinks packages and venue hire.
- All sessions are public and mixed ages unless all 20 tickets (Paintball & Airsoft ) and all 25 tickets (Laser Tag and Junior Paintball) for a session are purchased or you have it clearly expressed in writing by a member of the Bunker 51 team.
- Any offers advertised are not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, such as off-peak rates or discounts from third parties. Bunker 51 reserves the right to remove or refuse any offers at any time at the discretion of the management.
- Any provisional bookings made are only valid for up to 7 days after which they will be cancelled. Provisional bookings do not commit you to nor guarantee the booking and where possible we will try to give provisional bookings first refusal over a new booking. Once a provisional booking is made it is then the responsibility of the customer to contact the bookings office within the given time to make payment and confirm their booking. While we will attempt to contact customers ahead of booking expiry we cannot guarantee this in every case.
- Once your booking is paid for we will send full confirmation and receipt via email. Please ensure that you read this carefully as it contains all the information you will need for your booking.
On the Day:
- We cannot guarantee any availability for players that show up on the day without booking and paying in advance.
- Extra paint or BB's may be required to be purchased on the day. The average number of paintballs used in a 2 hour session is 400-600 rounds and the average number of BB's is 700. Paint /BB's can be bought before entering the arena or on a tab system during the game, with the balance to be paid at the end of the day.
- Once purchased, paintballs and BB's are non-refundable and non-transferable. This includes any up-grades or pay-as-you-go paint that goes unused.
- If a member of your group fails to attend the event they will lose their payment and are no longer entitled to any pre-purchased paintballs. However, we will offer the extra paint to the rest of the group to use on the day.
- We require all players to arrive 30 minute prior to the start time on the date of play for registration and briefing. Any players who miss their briefing may be unable to play.
- If your group is late we are unable to over-run sessions but will try to get your group started as quickly as possible to avoid the loss of any more game time.
- Your marshal will brief you group before your game starts. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved in taking part in the activity and follow all instructions issued by the marshal at all times to ensure the safety of the group and staff.
- Bunker 51 reserves the right to refuse or remove any players at any stage of the booking at the discretion of the manager. This includes under-age players, those under the influence of drugs or alcohol, anybody not adhering to the venue’s rules and regulations or for any other reason seen fit by the management.
- Bunker 51 holds Public Liability Insurance, however Personal Accident insurance is not included and is for your own arrangement and expense. On arrival you will be required to sign a personal registration form which releases and indemnifies responsibility of any personal injuries. Any players under 18 years old must have an adult or guardian sign their consent form.
- All activities are subject to age restrictions. These are 6+ for laser tag, and 12+ for paintball and airsoft and ages 8-12 for Junior paintball.